my favorite food




My favorite food is usually eaten in winter and has a sweet taste.

My best memory is of my grandmother making the dough on her way home from school on a cold day. 

They are not very difficult to prepare, they have normal ingredients like flour, egg, a little water, butter and can also include some special touches depending on who is cooking them. 

I don't think they are very healthy because you have to fry them and they also have a sweet powder on top.

I'm not good at cooking, but this recipe is pretty easy, although it does get tiring having to put the dough together.

now we make the recipe with my mom, they are not very similar to my grandmother's, but we try.

If you still don't know what it is, I can tell you that it is Chilean food :)


Comentarios

  1. Hi isa, I'm sure your favorite food is "calzones rotos", I love them, they are delicious and very easy to make.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Calzones rotos, how delicious!
    Regards Isadora.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi isa! your favorite food is calzones rotos, they are very tasty!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Isadora,
    How delicious, "calzones rotos"...especially for rainy days.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How can my studies make the world a better place?

my career