the surprise object

The first time I saw it was at a birthday party when I was little and I knew that having one in the house would be amazing,
but it was a little big to be able to leave it in the kitchen or anywhere else.

It can be found in many places such as fairs, in shopping malls, or even on the beach.

I recently found a much smaller version which is much easier to use, so buying it was one of the best things I ever did, although using it too often is not the best idea. 

it has helped me several times with cravings, or in times of stress from college. 

to use it you have to plug it in and put the special, a little sugar and oil inside.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Isadora, I think that is a popcorn machine. I have one in my house and I love it.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!!!!, it's a popcorn maker.
      One of the best things you can buy:)

      Borrar
  2. Hello, In my opinion thi is a popcorn machine? :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. A popcorn machine wouldn't be bad at for the munchies hehe. They're really useful. I love popcorn, I get you.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Isadora! is a popcorn machine? Now that I think about it I would love to have a popcorn machine haha.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!!, it is a popcorn machine.
      If you really like sweet things I recommend one :)

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How can my studies make the world a better place?

my career

my favorite food