person I admire



One expert in the field that I admire is a Chilean biochemist, his name is Gabriel Leon (his last name is a coincidence, he is not related to me). 

He studied at the Catholic University of Chile and graduated as a biochemist, a doctor in cellular and molecular biology.

He is currently an academic and researcher at the Andres Bello University. 

I chose him to talk about him because when I was younger my mother gave me a book of his, called "La ciencia del pop", this is a science book that talks about different topics that can be curious for a child or a person who has doubts about things that happen, the best thing about this book is that it is written so that everyone can understand it, maybe some things are more specific but for someone with an interest in science is an initial way to understand some things.

Gabriel besides having a research in science, is one of the main exponents in the popularization of science, as the book I mentioned before has many more, and other publications to inform the public of scientific issues without the need to study something related.



Comentarios

  1. Hi isa, I love your way of describing this author, the truth is that I'm not very good at reading, I don't like it much, but the way you describe the book and the author, I'm really interested in reading it. Also, if you say it's for someone who is just starting their interest in science, I think it must be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it hahahaha.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Isa, I find the person you describe very entertaining and even more so his books, the truth is that I had not heard of him and I really liked the books to present them to curious children haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Isadora, I really like your strategy to create interest in people and to be able to inform them of their topics of interest

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love his work as a science communicator, especially the turn he has taken with this whole pandemic where he has sought to inform different aspects of the coronavirus.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How can my studies make the world a better place?

my career

my favorite food