How can my studies make the world a better place?

 I study biochemistry, even though it is a small and not very well-known career, I find it very important.

It is a relatively new career but many of the discoveries of people who studied it were very important and marked the world of medicine.

some of the studies that can be done are to find a solution to several diseases that so far have not found a cure or a treatment. 

I see myself finding something that helps people, more specifically I like the area of genetics, and to find a cure for a genetic disease such as Down syndrome or Parkinson, would be the greatest achievement in my career, I know it is ambitious, but to see that these people can have a better quality of life, makes me strive at every moment to be closer to achieving it.




Comentarios


  1. Hi Isa, I share the fact that it is a very important career despite being small and little known, the same thing happens to me with my career in food engineering. I find it great the way you see yourself in the future, wanting to cure a disease, wow, my full respect to you <3.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think biochemistry is a very important career, especially with these "modern" diseases that have emerged lately, especially with those that are autoimmune.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Isa, I find your career very entertaining because you do a lot of research and you can help people a lot with it. Also genetics is very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope your carrer become better know, is necessary

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi isa, indeed your career is very important and I hope you achieve your goal of genetically helping people with Down Syndrome or Parkinson's as it would be a great achievement.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Isa, I consider that biochemistry is a very important profession since it is a pioneer in research of new molecules, to find new cures for diseases.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi, I agree with everything except that you are ambitious hahaha, I think that as a student having these goals allows us to be better professionals and study with a purpose, I think that nothing is impossible in the right hands.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Great feed! you can visit this cyber genius on Email (hackingloop6 @ gm ail . com)call or text on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785  if you need to hire a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration,keeping tab on your kids and employees,upgrading your credit score,clearing of unwanted records, recovering lost funds, Spy and hack a cheating spouse and so on. Customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

my career

my favorite food