my career






I started out wanting to be a ballerina since my mother always told me that she called me Isadora the ballet dancer, then I wanted to be a lawyer but eventually, I realized that reading so much and history was not my thing, although I must admit that with the papers I ended up reading a lot anyway. 



When I was already in my fourth year I realized that the scientific side was where I wanted to focus, but at the beginning where I looked, it told me that I had to study medicine to be able to work in research, since my focus was genetics, until in a career fair of this university I found biochemistry, at the time of applying I hesitated a lot between the one I am and engineering in biotechnology, but as the laboratory work was what I wanted, I decided for this one.


my experience in this university has not been so good, since due to the pandemic, nobody has been able to live the "university life" as I imagined it. I was lucky that I was in a university before and I knew how it was, I met people who I appreciate very much since they made my first-year experience very pleasant, I hope it can be back to normal soon and so I can live longer what it is to go to the university in person.


after graduating I would like to work in laboratories in other countries, to know the different approaches and also for the support they can give to science since in chile it is not much, in the future as a dream would be to discover something that can help someone, from finding a treatment for a very small problem to find an Acura for a disease. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Isadora, you have big plans for the future.
    I also really like laboratory work, greetings.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi isidora, you could investigate about the autoimmune diseases, because in this moment there are very much in the population.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi isidora regarding what you wanted to be when you were a child, my mom wanted the same for me haha she wanted me to be a ballet dancer because she found it very beautiful:)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Isadora, I hope you can fulfill your dream of finding a cure for some disease, that would be great.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How can my studies make the world a better place?

my favorite food