my favorite photo

 


This photo makes me a little embarrassed, but it is one of the best memories I have from when I was little and that's why it is one of my favorites, also because now I'm not much of a photo taker and neither is my family.

It was taken in 2003, on the beach "La Serena", my father took it and I remember that I went out angry because the wave had already thrown me several times before and I had been all stuck with the sand.

In the afternoon of that day, my parents got tired of being in the water so they ended up making a pool, which was a hole closer to them, and filled it by carrying water with a bucket.

It was one of the first times I went to the beach and I loved playing in the sand making sandcastles or wet sand cakes that my mom pretended to eat. 

Now I quite like going to the beach although I am very white, and the sun burns me too much, the water on some beaches is very cold so I don't swim so much anymore but the air and being able to walk along the shore, I love it. 

I also have to add that the photo is so bad quality because it was on paper and I took it with my cell phone to be able to have it digital. 


Comentarios

  1. Hello, how wonderful the photo and the story behind. What is your favorite beach?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Fer, I think my favorite beach would be hornitos which is in Antofagasta.

      Borrar
  2. Hi isa, it is a very cute, it brought back memories of when I was a child and went to the beach just like you. I liked it very much.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi isa! how nice your picture, have you visited other beaches besides La Serena?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. hi maria paz :), yes! I have visited many beaches, I think I have lost count of the total hahaha

      Borrar
  4. Isadora, this is an entertaining story , do you still like sand? I don't like it, the first time I went to the beach, I just cried because I didn't want the sand to touch me hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't really like it that much anymore, but it's too bad you didn't have a good time, were you nervous about it?

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

How can my studies make the world a better place?

my career

my favorite food